Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Great Challenge

Weeks ago I talked about how I needed to get past the artist trading card sized artwork and expand into something larger. I need to grow as an artist and the small size is preventing that.

Two months later and I still haven't done anything. So it is time to challenge myself. During the month of September I will complete a drawing or painting at least 11 x 17 inches in size. Since people are one of my biggest challenges as well as one of my biggest interests the piece must be of a person, but not a portrait.

I don't expect to make a masterpiece, but I expect to increase my skill at least a small amount. Feel free to challenge me by asking how it is going. The project will start after September 5 (Caleb's first day of school)

Art Card of the Day: What I feel like doing right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment