Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wonder Woman Draft #1

I've been working on Wonder Woman for a couple of hours this evening and have reached the point I need to set it aside for a while and come back to it with fresh eyes.  This is the first of probably 3 or 4 drafts.  If you have any constructive critique, let me know.  I'm trying to make it as good as my talent allows.

I decided to use the Justice League cartoon costume because it is a bit simpler and since this is being transferred onto a quilt I wanted the detail to remain.  I had no idea until today there there have been so many variations on the costume.

There is a lot of line tightening to do, I'll be doing a proper face, and probably adjusting the pose a bit.  Your thoughts?

This is one of the few times you will see a work in progress from me so consider yourself privileged.  :-p  The final work will be 5x7 inches.


No comments:

Post a Comment