Thursday, June 27, 2013

Project Updates

A recent post outlined the many creative projects I'm working on over the summer.  Here is an update, mostly for my own joy at getting something done.

1 Male Nude art card for a swap.  Initial posing is started.  Goal is June 26.
I'm a little late on this but it will be ready to mail before I go to bed tonight.  Edit:  Completed!

1 Wonder Woman drawing for my sister-in-law, Kathy.  Initial posing is started.  Goal is June 28
I'm on track to have this finished tomorrow.  I picked up a new Bristol pad yesterday to make sure it gone done right.

1 Female superhero art card for a swap.  Goal is June 30
I decided that I'm going to draw Harley Quinn.  That is a little progress.
  Edit:  Completed!

1 Undersea critter art card for a swap. Goal is June 30
I haven't figured out what I'm doing on this one yet.

24 page zine for the 24 Hour Zine Thing.  Goal is July 1
I actually got a lot of work done on this today.  Per the rules of the event I can't actually start the project until July 1.  However, since I'm drawing the zine rather than using collage or something I figured I had better get prepared so I wouldn't waste time on the 1st.  I am using 1/4 page sized pages (approx. 4 x 5 inches) so I drew out the borders of 6 panels per page of Bristol paper on 4 pages.  This will allow me to draw them all together and then assemble them on the computer for printing.  I also un-buried my drawing table, which is going to be essential.

Kid Power Role Playing Game.  Goal is July 7.
I have been in a writing frenzy on this one and have the skeleton draft of the book almost done.  A skeleton draft means that the skills and powers are listed with brief descriptions, for example, but the actual meat of the rules haven't been applied yet.

50,000 words:  Camp Nanowrimo - Goal is July 31
I haven't thought about it yet.

4 Favorite Flora/Fauna art cards for a swap.  Goal is July 25.  
I haven't gotten to this one yet.  After Wonder Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment