Monday, September 17, 2012

Hiking, Tug of War, and an Evening Under the Stars

Today has been nice and warm. I know how rare it is to have such a long streak of warm weather here and I'm enjoying every bit of it.

Yesterday Caleb went to a friend's birthday party and I went to Forest Park in Everett to help the Cub Scouts with an event. We walked through the trails looking at nature, played tug-of-war, and played a huge game of amoeba tag. I think we had 18 Scouts plus 3 or 4 siblings. A good time was had by all and we got free ice cream at the end because a business meeting in the park had extras they donated to us. :D

While the men folk were out of the house Jill did a bunch of heavy transplanting around the yard followed by a well deserved super hot bath.

It is almost midnight but I think I'm going to go sit outside for a while and enjoy the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment